Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ferrex 28 Oral.

7/30/2013 8:50:58 AM

Reviewer: anita b, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't experienced any stomach problems or the constipation. I eat somewhat healthy diet and occasionally eat junk food. I haven't noticed any signs of improvement but then again it's barely been two weeks.

11/16/2010 7:55:08 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It took a couple of months to see any changes in my iron from taking this, but ultimately my iron increased from 8.2 to 13.8. The constipation was terrible, but I started taking a stool softener at the same time I took the pill and that eliminated the problem. I took the pill at bedtime and never had any stomach problems. I highly recommend this pill as it was the only thing that increased my i ... Show Full Comment

9/9/2010 10:36:02 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medicine for three weeks now and have not encountered any stomach problems. Ususally Iron supplements cause constipation; however, this time I eat salad for lunch and I stayed regular with no constipation issues. So, I am guessing if taking an iron supplement, it helps my stomach to stay regular when I change my eating habits.

8/3/2010 1:37:28 PM

Reviewer: jaymac20, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for about 2 weeks. I am serious issues with constipation. Have not take the absorption pill yet, hopefully that will help. Would like to know what I can do about the bowel issues.

7/23/2010 6:22:40 PM

Reviewer: Tiff, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for about 5 days now. I cannot deal with my stomach issues I have been having everyday! I am not taking this anymore. Anyone else taking something that's working with less side effects??