Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of azithromycin Oral.

10/25/2013 12:24:41 PM

Reviewer: mandas756, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Went to the doctor for a sore throat and cough with sinus pressure that didn't get better after a week of OTC's. Doctor said I had acute sinusitis. He prescribed a Z-pak for me and I was skeptical. I have IBS and have had gastric bypass surgery, so antibiotics are hit or miss with me. Every single antibiotic I have taken for either UTI, tonsillitis or a tooth infection I have gotten st ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2013 3:42:01 PM

Reviewer: Prefer natural, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this after dental surgery. The first double up dose has made me feel larthgic, have stomach pain for seven days now. I will never take again.

7/1/2013 9:05:47 PM

Reviewer: thebaldkid, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was sick for five days. High fever, infected sinuses, clogged ears, sore throat, wheezing. It was bad. I finally broke down and went to the doctor during my lunch break. He gave me a Z-Pack and within two hours of taking the first dose, I started to improve. It's now day three and I am nearly cured, just a little left-over congestion and a light cough.

6/24/2013 9:26:33 PM

Reviewer: Simply me, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I will never take this antibiotic again! Ended up in the ER with severe stomach pains and getting many shots to stop it! Just so you understand the pain, I would have rather been having contractions in childbirth! Horrible drug!

5/8/2013 1:07:46 PM

Reviewer: swtnsour, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I get frequent bacterial sinus infections and bacterial bronchitis as secondary infections from allergies or colds (Note: if this drug did not work for you it's probably because you had the viral form and no antibiotic will help with a virus. Sometimes doctors prescribe an antibiotic JUST IN CASE it is bacterial). This is the only antibiotic that consistently works for me and my doctor and I ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture