Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of azithromycin Oral.

7/29/2008 1:13:22 AM

Reviewer: Jill, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Be very, very careful to avoid taking any magnesium products including antacids. The product sheet states very clearly that hives and a rash are very likely side effects. I accidently took my vitamins and had severe rash and hives all over my body. Wanting to rip your inflammed itching skin from all over your body is not a fun way to spend the evening.

6/13/2008 7:31:01 PM

Reviewer: ibe, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well I went in to the Dr for a regular cold. Sore throat, stuffy nose, sinus problems, couldn't breath at night. Low grade fever, just felt bad all over. Dr prescribed this for me and I am on my 2nd day. Oh lord, I will never take this mess again. I have not improved at ALL! Feel worse than when I went in to the Dr. Have had severe diarrhea, horrible stomach cramping, and I don't see ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2008 10:25:48 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
BRONCHITIS,SEVERE SINUSITIS WITH EYE INFECTION. Sick for a month. Got the 6-pack, by the second day I did not need any Decongestants. By third day eye was cleared up. Chest don't hurt anymore & cough less. I am very tired,& sleep alot. Have two more days. Looking foward to being human again!

3/26/2008 2:12:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The medicine works, but if you suffer from any type of anxiety, this medicine is not for you. I am so nervous and anxious, I feel terrible. Thank goodness today is the last dose.

3/25/2008 1:22:19 AM

Comment:
In the past I always received the non-generic version of the z-pack, and things went very smoothly. This time, I was "blessed" with the generic version. While my sinuses feel better, I had 3 days of miserable diarrhea/stomach cramps, and on top of that, my face broke out in a lovely rash. I'm not sure how effective a medication can be when the side effects are worse than the chief ... Show Full Comment