Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Plan B One-Step Oral.

6/10/2014 12:56:22 PM

Reviewer: elmajor, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took it about 18 hours after unprotected sex. No immediate side effects, but the next few days I had dramatic mood swings and anxiety. It was like I was a hormonal 13 year old again. Also experienced fatigue and dizziness. It worked; I did not get pregnant, so it was worth the $50 and side effects!

3/1/2014 11:18:50 PM

Reviewer: Yay4me, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend one day and about an hour after I took plan B. I was dead smack on my fertile period.Either I was very fertile or on my ovulation day. Well, after I took the pill, I had NO SYMPTOMS whatsoever! I was afraid it didnt work and I was so stressed out throught those two weeks of waiting. But then, I got my period exactly 2 weeks after and I was so relieved! So th ... Show Full Comment

2/21/2014 2:23:03 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Initially, I experienced no side effects. Then, my period came 4-5 days early (no complaints there). HOWEVER, when my period did come, it was like I was being ripped apart. I mean serious, and I am the mother of a 2 year old so I remember pregnancy well. I took a hot bath and that helped, but the pain lasted the entire period (it did lessen). The blood was also bright red.

6/27/2013 4:55:31 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am satisfied in the effectiveness of not being pregnant but my whole life went down hill from this point on. It created severe hormonal imbalance, rapid weight gain, Acne.

5/28/2013 1:20:18 PM

Reviewer: Worry Wart, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on birth control pills and my boyfriend and I always use a condom. I took this pill because I was several hours late taking my birth control pill during the first week of a pack, and the next morning, the condom slipped off inside me during sex. I was debating whether or not to take Plan B, but decided to just to be safe and for peace of mind. This was 3 days ago and I have had absolutely ... Show Full Comment