Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invega Sustenna IM.

6/6/2011 11:51:32 AM

Reviewer: Davonwifey, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started this medication today on 06/06/11, so it's new to me,and the reason why I had been made to take this is because I always forgot to take my medication. And the end results of not taken it was bad so for the sake of my children and family I took the shot and scared of needles but wasn't as bad as I thought. However it starting to make me feel tired and I just hope it make me e ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2011 9:46:43 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 24 years old and am finally able to go back to school and go to work. I wasn't able to hold a job before. My paranoia is eliminated and I'm no longer afraid to be around people. This med has saved my life.

5/12/2011 8:19:02 PM

Reviewer: ImBetterNow, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I only get this shot once a month. It has saved my life. The voices are quieter now and I have a job and I'm taking college classes online. I don't have to take two of my pills anymore either.

11/11/2010 3:57:04 PM

Reviewer: IRISMASSA, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
MY SON HAS BEEN ON SEVERAL AND THIS LAST ONE LOWERED HIS WHITE CELLS CONSIDERABLY, CLOZAPINE. WILL SEE THE DR.IN 2 DAYS AND IN THE MEANTIME HE WILL BE ON TRAZADONE WHICH DIDNT HELP HIM SLEEP AND DAPAKOTE. I LOOKED THIS MED UP AND IT SEEMS IT WILL WORK. I WILL WRITE A COMMENT AS HE TAKES IT IF THE DR. AGREES.

10/25/2010 11:01:40 PM

Reviewer: dflippin, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son is on this medication for schizophrenia. My son has been on this shot for about 9 months now and it has helped his symptoms considerably; he is more communicative and is resting better on this medication than any other he has tried recently. He is also on lithium as well. He still talks to himself some and paces around the house at times but considering how poorly he was doing on some of t ... Show Full Comment