Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invega Sustenna IM.

8/31/2011 7:41:04 PM

Reviewer: THE Family Type, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Hi I read the reviews on this drug and I think that the person who is taking this drug should make the comments and not their mothers who complaint about someones life and in general I believe that the family is driving that people insane so give the patient some time alone.

6/18/2011 1:37:20 AM

Reviewer: ds, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is a hell on earth. Its like being imprisoned in your own body for half a year. Becareful people dont let your doctors fool you on this one or you will be BURNED like your in hell.

5/8/2011 9:47:01 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have schizoaffective disorder along with borderline personality disorder, and I've been on the Invega injection since October 2010 and I've been extremely happy with it. I was hallucination free for over 4 months which a small win for me. I've been hearing voices since age 17 and I am now 25. The voices are mildly coming back for several weeks now. I am now able to study at the c ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2011 2:45:52 PM

Reviewer: tdennee19762011, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I been on this drug a year in july and it has help me alot. I still have voices not as much and still have some other syptoms but not that bad. I like it I don't have to take a pill everyday and when I go see my pdoc I get my shot at the same time.

3/23/2011 8:08:48 AM

Reviewer: coco, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I take Invega Sustenna injections for my bipolar illness. Aside from the increased prolactin levels, it is working quite well.