Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invega Sustenna IM.

7/9/2011 9:53:29 PM

Reviewer: nonya, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is the most obsurd medication maby in this whole entire earth. It lasts for 2 years from one shot and will make you a vegetable. I took one shot of this and it had me wanting to commit suicide all the time. My family thinks it has made me retarded and i am forced to live under the care of elders because of what its effects are every day. I have personnaly been messed up on one shot for 7 mont ... Show Full Comment

6/6/2011 11:51:32 AM

Reviewer: Davonwifey, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started this medication today on 06/06/11, so it's new to me,and the reason why I had been made to take this is because I always forgot to take my medication. And the end results of not taken it was bad so for the sake of my children and family I took the shot and scared of needles but wasn't as bad as I thought. However it starting to make me feel tired and I just hope it make me e ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2011 9:46:43 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 24 years old and am finally able to go back to school and go to work. I wasn't able to hold a job before. My paranoia is eliminated and I'm no longer afraid to be around people. This med has saved my life.

5/12/2011 8:19:02 PM

Reviewer: ImBetterNow, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I only get this shot once a month. It has saved my life. The voices are quieter now and I have a job and I'm taking college classes online. I don't have to take two of my pills anymore either.

11/11/2010 3:57:04 PM

Reviewer: IRISMASSA, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
MY SON HAS BEEN ON SEVERAL AND THIS LAST ONE LOWERED HIS WHITE CELLS CONSIDERABLY, CLOZAPINE. WILL SEE THE DR.IN 2 DAYS AND IN THE MEANTIME HE WILL BE ON TRAZADONE WHICH DIDNT HELP HIM SLEEP AND DAPAKOTE. I LOOKED THIS MED UP AND IT SEEMS IT WILL WORK. I WILL WRITE A COMMENT AS HE TAKES IT IF THE DR. AGREES.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture