Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Colcrys Oral.

5/16/2014 9:16:19 AM

Reviewer: JohnMitchell, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication works great causing my pain to go away completely in 3 days. However, it requires a prescription and costs over $100 for 30 very tiny pills I only take this for 3 days and then stop taking it cause I have heard that it has bad side effects.

4/2/2014 3:01:00 PM

Reviewer: pooped out, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had my first ever Gout attach, they treated me with Colcrys and it has been 10days. I have had excessive Diarrhea and the pain and swelling are still there. Feeling like this med is worthless.

2/20/2014 4:48:00 AM

Reviewer: msudog, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this medicine for 20 days I noticed that the skin on my forehead was peeling constantly. I first attributed this to dry skin and cold weather. I was also feeling flush and as if I had fever. My skin turned a bright pink color and was very sensitive. I stopped taking colcrys and it took 2 days for my skin to resume its normal color. I consider a very dangerous medication.

1/31/2014 11:05:51 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Gout
1/8/2014 11:37:33 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug gave me night mares when I used it

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?