Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Colcrys Oral.

10/5/2012 8:35:00 AM

Reviewer: Limpy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After two full days on this medication the gout attack that started nearly two weeks ago has gotten worse, particularly the swelling. And it is far too expensive!

9/10/2012 5:53:32 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've started to have gout episodes in my foot since I lost one kidney and my Uric Acid is always elevated. My primary doctor advised to start taking Colcrys and the first two days I could tolerate the drug well. By the third day, I had severe diarrhea, mild stomach cramping and felt nauseated the entire day. My foot doctor informed me to only take it twice a day and with meals and that helpe ... Show Full Comment

6/28/2012 2:05:39 PM

Reviewer: someone is doing this for me, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Gout
5/14/2012 8:50:44 AM

Reviewer: Tawny, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have kidney disease already so I was a little nervous to take this med. I reluctantly decided to take it when my gout in my left foot got really really bad. I was taking it for 5 days and experienced bad diarrhea and was throwing up almost everything I ate/drank. The gout is not completely gone but I can walk without assistance. I still have some pain in my foot and toes and stand on it very l ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2012 9:42:20 PM

Reviewer: DADDYJ, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication before and had no problems and no side effects. This time was different. Two days after taking it I begin to experience severe diarrhea and cramps. I am off the medications now, but an still have cramps with occasional diarrhea.

chest x-ray