Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Excedrin Menstrual Complete Oral.

6/20/2012 9:14:18 PM

Reviewer: ms g, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love excedrin menstral complete. That is the only thing that has worked for me while i was going through that time of the month. I would be able to take that and all i needed was 1. I would not have any pain for the remainder of the day it also gave me energy to cont with whatever i was doing. Now that i am unable to find it i now take 3 aleves or 3 midol and 1 pamprin.... Please tell me what i ... Show Full Comment

6/7/2012 1:45:24 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
i get cramps really bad and i've looked everywhere for relief and then i found this! Not only does it get rid of my cramps, and bloating, it actually makes my flow extremely light, and i'm reading other reviews and nobody has said that before, and my friend takes them to and it makes her flow like nothing also. I would reccomend this!

5/14/2012 10:56:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I was very light headed, dizzy, unfocused shortly after taking the drug. It suppressed my appetite, until I felt I'll from not eating. I ate and minutes later I had horrible diarrhea and vomiting. Non of these symptoms have happen from my period, so I know it was the medicine.

4/11/2012 11:59:24 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Patient)

1/4/2012 1:15:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is a lifesaver! My cramps have always been seriously awful, but this relieves them within 15 minutes. I read the other reviews stating that people felt dizzy or developed a fever. The drug has caffeine in it which will cause that reaction if it is taken on an empty stomach (same reaction as drinking a large caffeinated beverage on an empty stomach). I have used other pain relievers f ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture