Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Saphris SL.

4/15/2015 1:01:41 PM

Reviewer: Diana, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Saphris for years and it is very easy to take, you just put it under your tongue and let it dissolve. I do this 10 minutes before I go to bed and it puts me to sleep right away and I always have a peaceful nights sleep. It has worked very well for my bi-polar condition. I take it along with Pristiq and Vivanse. I also take Topamax. I take 5mg. of Saphris, 100mg. of Pristiq, 40m ... Show Full Comment

9/4/2014 11:37:41 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug helped me get to a place where I was able to address my underlying issues causing my anxiety and depression. I felt better within days of taking, like a weight had been lifted. I did get a bit spacey and manic for the first week or so until my body adjusted. I only take 3/4 of a 5mg pill otherwise I get a bit zombified on the whole dose.

8/14/2014 1:25:04 PM

Reviewer: Rolau, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have bi-polar mixed. On Gabapentine which has helped my depressive side. Doc put me on Saphris for Manic episodes. The 5 mg dose at night was fine. A week after the 10 mg dose increase, I started to feel insane anxiety and depression. It is as though a light switch went off and everything was different. All joy for life is gone, the way I look at everything is clouded, dark, constant thoug ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2014 2:45:54 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar I Disorder with Most Recent Episode Mixed
3/3/2014 1:16:13 PM

Reviewer: Bika, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Just want to warn all Saphris users that the medication should be taken at bed time, and not in the morning , because it will make you tired. I am happy with Saphris and I don`t have any side effects , like weight gain etc. Recommend it for your mood swings.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver