Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Saphris sublingual.

5/8/2010 11:48:26 AM

Reviewer: warrellfamily01, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It actually worked VERY WELL for me, BUT I found out that I am allergic to it...I've had about 4 to 5 seizures and the dr.'s couldn't figure out what was going on. The last dose I took, almost took my life. By the Grace of God, the EMT told me what was happening & gave me Benadryl (it worked). I hope the dr. can find something else to help me as good as Saphris did (without being ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2010 7:00:41 PM

Reviewer: hgf317, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taste HORRIBLE to put it mildly! I thought I had a UTI until I read about the restless legs. That is my problem. The drug seems to be helping but the tossing and turning for 2.5 hours is excruciating, especially b/c it makes me so tired.

4/17/2010 9:14:51 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
on day three i had a severe anaphalxsis reaction and spent the entire day in the er getting shots and breathing treatments and oxygen

4/10/2010 10:08:30 PM

Reviewer: miss m, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Been on Saphris for a little over 6 months and agree that it has far outweighed all other treatments I have tried for my manic episodes. However I am now experiencing what is known as a flat affect. Kind of scary. Is this normal?

4/5/2010 5:27:52 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it was prescribed for sleep. to slow down restless mind & manic thoughts