Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Saphris SL.

8/14/2014 1:25:04 PM

Reviewer: Rolau, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have bi-polar mixed. On Gabapentine which has helped my depressive side. Doc put me on Saphris for Manic episodes. The 5 mg dose at night was fine. A week after the 10 mg dose increase, I started to feel insane anxiety and depression. It is as though a light switch went off and everything was different. All joy for life is gone, the way I look at everything is clouded, dark, constant thoug ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2014 2:45:54 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar I Disorder with Most Recent Episode Mixed
3/3/2014 1:16:13 PM

Reviewer: Bika, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Just want to warn all Saphris users that the medication should be taken at bed time, and not in the morning , because it will make you tired. I am happy with Saphris and I don`t have any side effects , like weight gain etc. Recommend it for your mood swings.

2/20/2014 6:23:15 AM

Reviewer: djeck, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I'm diagnosed at BP2, but have mixed episodes. Primary symptoms are depression and severe anxiety. Saphris is a wonder drug for me. I take 20 mg at night, because it knocked me out to take it in the morning. Anxiety is almost completely gone, and I feel like a normal person for the first time since I was diagnosed 12 years ago. I hold the tablets under my tongue without moving and the taste ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2013 1:25:42 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)