Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Embeda Oral.

3/10/2010 6:39:27 AM

Reviewer: Peggy , 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS DRUG I took my one and only pill at 7 am. At 11 am I felt sick to my stomach. By 4 pm I felt like I was stoned. I ate supper at 6 pm and then proceeded to throw up. Yes it did relieve my pain however I would recommend that YOU DON'T TAKE THIS. I had read the reviews and wasn't thrilled with what I read. I had to experience this first ha ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2010 4:43:23 PM

Reviewer: dmason, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have very bad back pain due to many things going on and I take Hydrocodone 10/500 which is not enough anymore so my pain doctor gave me this. Not worth the money I had to pay for it.

2/15/2010 3:29:05 PM

Reviewer: kjhart, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication was given to me from my pain management doctor-who refuses to take me off of it and iam starting to think he gets a kick back from the drug company that makes it for prescribing it- it doesnt work at all for me- ive never been on a pain medication that does nothing for me thinking morphine would do the trick- haha it does nothing for me!!!

12/31/2009 3:37:45 AM

Reviewer: Not 4 Me, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DESPITE the fact I am now well adapted to my current meds, always pass scfreenongs, have had much progress after years of suffering.... I was given a free card for the medication and basically felt like I was being asked to be a monkey or test subject...I absolutely refused,..I am not a monkey for THE companies pharma SALESFORCE, WHO I OVERHEARD IN THE DOC OFFICE months ago griping about layoffs f ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2009 5:22:07 PM

Reviewer: in pain, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
absolutely horrible!!!!!! do not take this mediacation. Very little pain contrtol, nausea, vomiting, extreme headaches, palpitations. My pain Dr. refused to help me at all.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture