Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Embeda oral.

4/13/2010 5:41:44 PM

Reviewer: e jefferies54, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Pain
    3/14/2010 12:28:50 AM

Reviewer: frustrated, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I also have a large variety of health issues with Chronic Pain, and cannot have surgery due to problems after open heart surgery. Too complicated to list...THIS DRUG IS HORRIBLE....I have been taking Hydrocodone for several years and it is the ONLY medicine that enables me to get up out of the bed and function. Pain is still there - but it is manageable. I also feel like I am in some study and t ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2010 6:39:27 AM

Reviewer: Peggy , 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS DRUG I took my one and only pill at 7 am. At 11 am I felt sick to my stomach. By 4 pm I felt like I was stoned. I ate supper at 6 pm and then proceeded to throw up. Yes it did relieve my pain however I would recommend that YOU DON'T TAKE THIS. I had read the reviews and wasn't thrilled with what I read. I had to experience this first ha ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2010 4:43:23 PM

Reviewer: dmason, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have very bad back pain due to many things going on and I take Hydrocodone 10/500 which is not enough anymore so my pain doctor gave me this. Not worth the money I had to pay for it.

2/15/2010 3:29:05 PM

Reviewer: kjhart, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication was given to me from my pain management doctor-who refuses to take me off of it and iam starting to think he gets a kick back from the drug company that makes it for prescribing it- it doesnt work at all for me- ive never been on a pain medication that does nothing for me thinking morphine would do the trick- haha it does nothing for me!!!