Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Embeda Oral.

3/10/2010 6:39:27 AM

Reviewer: Peggy , 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS DRUG I took my one and only pill at 7 am. At 11 am I felt sick to my stomach. By 4 pm I felt like I was stoned. I ate supper at 6 pm and then proceeded to throw up. Yes it did relieve my pain however I would recommend that YOU DON'T TAKE THIS. I had read the reviews and wasn't thrilled with what I read. I had to experience this first ha ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2010 4:43:23 PM

Reviewer: dmason, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have very bad back pain due to many things going on and I take Hydrocodone 10/500 which is not enough anymore so my pain doctor gave me this. Not worth the money I had to pay for it.

2/15/2010 3:29:05 PM

Reviewer: kjhart, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication was given to me from my pain management doctor-who refuses to take me off of it and iam starting to think he gets a kick back from the drug company that makes it for prescribing it- it doesnt work at all for me- ive never been on a pain medication that does nothing for me thinking morphine would do the trick- haha it does nothing for me!!!

12/31/2009 3:37:45 AM

Reviewer: Not 4 Me, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DESPITE the fact I am now well adapted to my current meds, always pass scfreenongs, have had much progress after years of suffering.... I was given a free card for the medication and basically felt like I was being asked to be a monkey or test subject...I absolutely refused,..I am not a monkey for THE companies pharma SALESFORCE, WHO I OVERHEARD IN THE DOC OFFICE months ago griping about layoffs f ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2009 5:22:07 PM

Reviewer: in pain, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
absolutely horrible!!!!!! do not take this mediacation. Very little pain contrtol, nausea, vomiting, extreme headaches, palpitations. My pain Dr. refused to help me at all.