Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bepreve ophthalmic.

9/5/2015 7:44:58 AM

Reviewer: EC826, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My eyes were a mess, I thought I had an eye infection. My eye doctor prescribed Bepreve, they immediately started to clear up within a week they were cleared. I have no side effects,

8/26/2015 10:49:34 PM

Reviewer: eduard, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    my doctor gave me this eye drops ,the first drop was all.thanks to god i take my blood pressure every day. my blood pressure from 145-80 normally went to 180-110 and my heartbeat to 100 .if i would not taking my blood pressure and continues using it ,it would have caused a heart attack or worse.

7/19/2014 4:45:55 AM

Reviewer: BEPREVE, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I GOT A HEADACHE/TASTE BUDS OFF/SORE THROAT/CRONIC COUGH/ITCHING/FACE SWEELED/BLOOD PRESSURE WENT UP/

12/17/2012 6:58:16 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I jokingly call these unicorn tears because they are SO EXPENSIVE but they work like MAGIC (like the poster said in an earlier review) just that my insurance doesn't like me to use them. I have some of the worst allergic eyes my doctor has ever seen, Bepreve works instantly and I don't itch them and I don't even need to take benadryl and zyrtec to relieve them as frequently!

10/24/2012 3:31:15 PM

Reviewer: janecarr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My allergy doc told me these were good, but he should have told me they were MAGIC. I have had terrible eye allergies the past 6 weeks with intense itching and burning pain. I used two other drops that did nothing. I have used this for 3 days and it's like I have a new set of eyeballs. No more itching, burning, or pain. I'm a fan. Even though the drops are outrageously priced. ASK your doc ... Show Full Comment