Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bepreve Opht.

7/19/2014 4:45:55 AM

Reviewer: BEPREVE, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I GOT A HEADACHE/TASTE BUDS OFF/SORE THROAT/CRONIC COUGH/ITCHING/FACE SWEELED/BLOOD PRESSURE WENT UP/

12/17/2012 6:58:16 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I jokingly call these unicorn tears because they are SO EXPENSIVE but they work like MAGIC (like the poster said in an earlier review) just that my insurance doesn't like me to use them. I have some of the worst allergic eyes my doctor has ever seen, Bepreve works instantly and I don't itch them and I don't even need to take benadryl and zyrtec to relieve them as frequently!

10/24/2012 3:31:15 PM

Reviewer: janecarr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My allergy doc told me these were good, but he should have told me they were MAGIC. I have had terrible eye allergies the past 6 weeks with intense itching and burning pain. I used two other drops that did nothing. I have used this for 3 days and it's like I have a new set of eyeballs. No more itching, burning, or pain. I'm a fan. Even though the drops are outrageously priced. ASK your doc ... Show Full Comment

12/13/2011 12:03:58 PM

Reviewer: SoCal Sandra, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used these drops one time only. Because within 10 minutes of using them, one of my pupils became greatly enlarged, my blood pressure increased to a dangerous level and my heart rate was exceedingly high. I ended up in the ER as there was a concern of it being a stroke. The doctor determined it was an allergic reaction to the eye drops. Just be aware of a possible allergic reaction, as the manufa ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2011 7:57:21 PM

Reviewer: Cindy, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
FABULOUS! By 8 PM it was like looking through vaseline. No more. Tremendous relief! Too bad this stuff is sooooo expensive.