Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Stelara SubQ.

7/12/2013 4:25:14 PM

Reviewer: Beth, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had psoriasis for the past 35 years. After trying every drug from ointments to enbrel with no success my doc put me on stelara. The results were amazing after only 2 months so I put up with the side effects and my skin was plaque free for about a year. Gradually it started to come back again all over and the shots were discontinued. One year later and my skin is the worst it has ever been!

5/5/2013 6:53:11 PM

Reviewer: wise2be, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had psoriasis for years. I have tried all sorts of med's, including coal tar, methtrexate, retinol's, humira and enbrel. Enbrel worked well for a while and then I guess I developed an immunity but it started to reappear. I have been on Stelara since December/January (Loading doses) and then just had my next injection this past week. At approximately 1 month (just prior to the 2nd lo ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2013 4:16:02 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 42 and have had psoriasis since I was 12 years old. Tried Enbrel , methotexterate , humira (which hurt so bad I thought I'd die ) every cream known to man.....2 months after 1st shot of Stelara 100% clear....been on it 2 years no side effects at all....truly can say it's been a miracle for me

12/31/2012 4:06:55 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My PS is totally gone, miracle.

12/3/2012 2:56:42 PM

Reviewer: amedwards, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on sterlara for 2 years now. I have never used a medication that has provided me with 99% clearance. The only trouble is fatique, high liver enzymes count, and a vitamin d deficiency. My dermatologist says it isn't related but I am not taking any other medications and she deems untrustworthy. In the process of finding a new dermatologist.