Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Stelara SubQ.

7/6/2010 8:39:25 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis
6/30/2010 10:09:39 PM

Reviewer: Terry, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had two shots and I have seen no results. I am tired all the time and I have more spots than I did before I started. I get worse in the summer months. I am exactly backwards from most people. I also have crohns disease and authritis to deal with, and I live at the beach. I need something that is gonna work.

6/29/2010 8:30:36 AM

Reviewer: stewy626, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
after my first injection i had seen great inprovment, Thne i had my second injection and all I had where some brown patches which i was told my go away, Beut now I am 6 weeks away from my next injection and the plaques are starting to come back, My body is 95% effected. I feel in the injections were given closer together the results would be better and the psoraisis would same away longer

6/24/2010 6:56:13 AM

Reviewer: stelara, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
In my 3rd injection, my psoriasis dissapeared completely, though leaving the area with a brown skin discolouration where I had my psoriasis, dermo says with time it will go away - waiting.

6/15/2010 9:58:45 AM

Reviewer: mstaylor, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture