Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fentanyl citrate (PF) Epid.

2/10/2013 6:14:23 AM

Reviewer: mommazitta, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Fentanyl patch was the 3rd opiod pain killer prescribed to me, and of them all, the pain was minimal, but wow,I'm not sure if its normal but the Sweating and Fatigue were uncomfotably frequent...Im weaning off so for all I know I could still be withdraling from the oxycontins or oxycocet I stopped taking 2mos ago....I replaced oxy with Fentanyl and am wondering if aI may still have had sympt ... Show Full Comment

1/11/2013 1:57:16 AM

Reviewer: Bubbly Desert Lady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
After 5 yrs of being in severe pain from spine and knee injuries, and trying many different pain recipes of both narcotic and none narcotic, my doctor prescribed the Fent patch - I am currently taking 100 mg and altho it does not last 3 days in really helped me cut down on the oral narcotic medications I was taking. I still take 2-3 Narcotic pills daily. With this RX I can live a fairly normal lif ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2012 10:18:35 PM

Reviewer: ron, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Severe Pain
9/11/2012 1:31:42 PM

Reviewer: sammy 007, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried taking 4-5 days OTC meds; increased fiber tabs, healthy eating, & Senencot it all comes down to taking Ducolax. I then experience a sore stomach for 2 days. CYCLE starts all over again.

9/3/2012 5:11:38 PM

Reviewer: beatlesfan, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been a lot better for me than morphine. I am worried about the shaking my body goes into when the drug wears off after 3 days. My dose is 125mmg. every 3 days. I wonder if this is a very high dose?Can anyone out there vouch for my dose?