Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fentanyl citrate (PF) epidural.

8/1/2014 5:57:09 PM

Reviewer: DONE AT 51, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE BEEN ON THE PATCH TWICE. THE FIRST FROM FALLING 30FT FROM A UTILITY POLE. THEY PUT ME ON THE PATCH AFTER EVERYTHING ELSE WASN'T WORKING.THE PATCH HELPED MADE IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A SEMI NORMAL LIFE. THE SECOND TIME WAS AFTER HAVING A SECOND STROKE. I GOT AN INFECTION THAT HAS STARTED ON MY LEFT FOOT AND HAS NOW SPREAD ALL THE WAY UP THE LEG. THE PAIN WAS UNBEARABLE TIL THE DR. DECIDED TO ... Show Full Comment

4/11/2014 5:46:20 PM

Reviewer: sedorse, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using the Fentanyl patch for 2 years now for my chronic back pain due to damaged lumbar discs, my doctor and I agreed to changing them every 48 hours. In the beginning my patches always fell off so I ordered "Hypafix" medical tape from a medical supply store and placed directly over my patches and I have not had a problem since.

1/29/2014 10:56:05 PM

Reviewer: nebr_girldoglover, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this patch 1 1/2 yrs. It was helpful but only lasted 48 hrs. So I'd have 24 hrs of pure hell. My doctors didn't care and wouldn't help me at all. I was treated like I was a drug addict & a lab monkey in a cage whereby doctors decided to do whatever they wanted with my treatment. I happen to use my boyfriends gabapentin as it upset his stomach. It did wonders f ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2013 4:20:35 AM

Reviewer: Ychange, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
At times did not stop pain

3/30/2013 5:23:55 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
PANCREATIC PAIN

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.