Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of amoxicillin Oral.

12/4/2007 9:54:47 AM

Reviewer: ConroeDL302, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I had a tooth pulled. Dr prescribed 500MG 3 times a day for seven days -- I am on day 7 and the area in which my tooth was pulled is still swollen and very painful.

11/26/2007 5:26:11 PM

Reviewer: jsadallah, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a salivary gland infection and was prescribed 875.125 mg of Amoxicillin. I'm sure it works better for other conditions, but for me, my infection is still intact and I just suffered some moderate-severe side effects.

11/15/2007 10:41:56 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The day after I finished the course of pills I got a terrible rash which developed into hives from head to toe. The swelling took a day to go down and the red blotches will take longer to go.

11/9/2007 9:54:50 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I had to take this drug after a root canal.After the first day of taking this drug my thraot started burning and itching. I continued to use it for five day as the symptons got worse...I then got flu like symptons...stopped taking the medication.

11/7/2007 11:21:58 PM

Comment:
I had sever headaches, vomitting, dizziness, and confusion while on this antibiotic. two days after I finished taking the prescribed amount I was back in the ER with the same symptoms I had before I started taking the medicine.