Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of amoxicillin Oral.

12/28/2008 11:28:32 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this med for a tooth abcess and it kicked in right away. I am on day 7 and developed a horrible yeast infection. While the tooth infection is clearing up I don't think I'd take this med again as I am in a lot of discomfort.

12/18/2008 12:50:18 AM

Reviewer: GuyLian, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took one dose for a broken tooth. Throat hurts, feel sick =massive= diarrhea, trouble breathing and huge headache. I am not taking it anymore and I am suffering badly since I already have migraines daily. Adding to my headache and adding other things is making it worse, I recommend you don't take this if you can help it.

12/11/2008 8:51:42 PM

Reviewer: GrandAm07, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medcine now twice for the same thing and so far I think it has worked for me!!! I would recommed this medcine to somone who has streap thoart!!!! But one thing I noticed this time around is having vaginal discharge and I did not notice this last time I was one it but other then that it works!!!!!

9/3/2008 9:11:39 PM

Reviewer: Poisoned, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a tooth repaired and the dentist prescribed Amoxicillin. Two days later I felt weak and developed a fever. My urine turned red. I stopped taking it and within two days I turned jaundice. Also I itched all over with no rash and was very weak. I had just had a blood test the week before and my liver was perfectly fine. But now the blood test showed it had at least partly shut down. Basi ... Show Full Comment

8/18/2008 10:33:07 AM

Comment:
I was prescribed Amoxicillin for 10 days for after dental surgery. A week after i began the treatment I broke out in a 102F fever for 24 hours. Yesterday (two days after the fever/10 days following the dental surgery) I have developed a miserable rash (red, blotchy, itchy - looks like a drug rash) which started on my chest and back and has now spread even on my face. I took benadryl last night bu ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash