Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Acnomel top.

6/8/2012 8:13:42 AM

Reviewer: Lisbeth, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my sixties and since I was a teen have been plagued by acne. This remarkable product not only quickly eliminates breakouts but it also got rid of some very long-lived sunspots through a slow process of exfoliation. Amazing!

3/29/2011 9:44:56 PM

Reviewer: armando123, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Product works excellent! But comes with some side affects... i use to have one girlfriend. now i have 4.

11/22/2010 9:30:39 AM

Reviewer: just me, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had acne for 16 years now. I have tried everything out there and THIS actually works! Twice a day and my skin looks nearly perfect. I have never felt more confident. It's wonderful.

4/21/2010 8:58:22 AM

Reviewer: jan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this product since I was a teen. I am now 55 ! It can be hard to find and I was recently told that it was to be discontinued so I purchased about 5 tubes and shared them with my children. I also have rosacea and this along with laser treatments about every other year, really help to control my complexion. I highly recommend trying this product...but I like the cake form the best ... Show Full Comment

10/23/2009 12:43:39 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was very pleased with my results. Acnomel is quite effective and quick at reducing the size and redness of acne lesions. Plus, it was very gentle on my skin.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?