Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dysport IM.

11/20/2014 12:04:02 PM

Reviewer: dysport fan, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
reading these reviews strongly believe they either the comments were exaggerated or actually in support of botox...I have had injections of both and unlike the reviewers I read here never came close to death...I have expierenced better longer results with dysport...under the care of a very qualified dermatologist...I am in my latter 60's and d have injections every six months...

10/28/2014 3:32:07 AM

Reviewer: tam, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
While my forehead wrinkle has softened beautifully, I have experienced, foggy states of mentality, trouble swallowing, trouble breathing, vision impairment, motor/nerve issues, fatigue, headaches, neck aches, and depression. It's taken 8 treatments for me to really pinpoint the data and the consistency with these symptoms due to the dysport injections. I have had 50 ccs each in jan, mar, aug ... Show Full Comment

7/13/2014 7:48:48 PM

Reviewer: jen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My eyelid drooped within 3 days and swelling appeared in my cheek and whole left side of face, 2 months later still drooping and swollen. Doctor gave me a z-pac and it did nothing. Depressed, angry, have seen 6 other docs nd no answer! Never again!

7/10/2013 6:37:52 PM

Reviewer: Maria, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had Disport for facial labial lines and lines between brows. Next day the left side of my face was completely frozen. When I smiled only one half of my mouth moved. I was absolutely devastated. I had a corporate job and looked like I had a stroke. The paralysis kept on for a an incredible 6 months. I thought I would die from embarrassment. My doctor acted like he had never heard of such side effec ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2012 2:19:12 AM

Reviewer: jan20112, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had Dysport injections last week and both undereye areas swelled up and my left eye drooped. I will NEVER use Dysport again. I have used BOTOX for years and it out performs this product by far.

man rubbing painful knee