Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dysport IM.

7/13/2014 7:48:48 PM

Reviewer: jen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My eyelid drooped within 3 days and swelling appeared in my cheek and whole left side of face, 2 months later still drooping and swollen. Doctor gave me a z-pac and it did nothing. Depressed, angry, have seen 6 other docs nd no answer! Never again!

7/10/2013 6:37:52 PM

Reviewer: Maria, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had Disport for facial labial lines and lines between brows. Next day the left side of my face was completely frozen. When I smiled only one half of my mouth moved. I was absolutely devastated. I had a corporate job and looked like I had a stroke. The paralysis kept on for a an incredible 6 months. I thought I would die from embarrassment. My doctor acted like he had never heard of such side effec ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2012 2:19:12 AM

Reviewer: jan20112, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had Dysport injections last week and both undereye areas swelled up and my left eye drooped. I will NEVER use Dysport again. I have used BOTOX for years and it out performs this product by far.

5/18/2011 11:55:01 PM

Reviewer: Misery, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has been HELL. I received Dysport two and a half months ago and I have been miserable. At times I feel like I am going to die. Started with sinus pressure, then eye irritation, then headaches. I have had a headache for a month. Non stop, worse than migraines. I am scared. Had CT scan and MRI tomorrow. Have seen 8 doctors: allergiest, dermatologist, internist, psychiatrist. The anxiety and depre ... Show Full Comment

5/1/2011 1:56:41 PM

Reviewer: chris, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been itching all over my body from the bottoms of my feet to my thighs, arms , torso and head. I've had this for 6 weeks and am wondering if this is related to the dysport injection??