Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of propofol (PF) IV.

1/9/2014 10:54:20 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is one of the best general anesthesia that has been used on me for several procedure. It is not as groggy as the others and you come too alot faster. The only thing I dont like is you forget the conversations you have with doctors or nurses.

12/13/2013 4:13:22 AM

Reviewer: wildwill9455, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this drug without my permission and as a result I suffered from memory loss from before the fact to well after the procedure. I still have a major loss of memory and the time period has been three months since the procedure

7/26/2013 12:55:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a gastro procedure and was given this medication. It was fast acting, and I woke up and did not remember anything; however, I had several seizures a day later which I believed was caused by the propofol.

6/12/2013 1:45:37 AM

Reviewer: Jerry Yarbrough, Female (Patient)

Comment:
I had surgery Feb was a horrible experience It did put me to sleep but I woke up sick ad threw up the day and night. I couldn't put tw words together. Confusion lasted two months. I had migraines and went to a neurologist for a brain scan. The nerves in my brain were sensitive to pain and inflamed. I had cortizone shots in my neck. It has finally gone. I am still having difficulty rememberi ... Show Full Comment

5/13/2013 11:07:01 PM

Reviewer: Sandy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I usually had other medications for general surgery. This one proved excellent with no nausea and a faster waking time.