Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sumavel DosePro subQ.

2/6/2014 4:05:57 PM

Reviewer: KMG0886, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Seriously, this drug is a miracle drug. I take it for both migraines (Common and classic) and the occasional cluster headache. Although the initial shot stings like a bee (USE ICE BEFOREHAND), the effectiveness of this drug and the time it takes to work is amazing. After injecting the drug either in your thigh or stomach, your head will have a pins and needles feeling (not painful, just strang ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2013 12:58:49 PM

Reviewer: Roazee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had migraines for over 40 years and this is the first medication that really works for me. The headache pain is heightened right after dosing and I have really bad neck pain and tightening. But in about 45 mins it's gone completely and I can resume normal activities.

9/8/2013 9:06:25 AM

Reviewer: Mike, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is a god send. I am so thankful for the coupons because I do not have insurance. Best thing I have ever used for my headaches !!!!.

8/9/2013 12:01:12 PM

Reviewer: Sheddee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The ease of this is great! I have trouble with nausea and vomiting so I have trouble taking oral meds this was lifesaver for me.It does hurt some when you inject but the relief is so worth it!

7/24/2013 2:53:53 PM

Reviewer: Cheryleb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Imitrex injections for many years but my neuro gave me a script for these saying that they may be less painful. Well, they are not. In fact, I find them more so. I have read that many users here have had misfiring duds and I did too. I finally figured out that the trick is that you must find an area that has some fat (for me it took best in the abdomen). When I tried to inject (or ... Show Full Comment