Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sumavel DosePro subcutaneous.

9/8/2013 9:06:25 AM

Reviewer: Mike, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication is a god send. I am so thankful for the coupons because I do not have insurance. Best thing I have ever used for my headaches !!!!.

8/9/2013 12:01:12 PM

Reviewer: Sheddee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The ease of this is great! I have trouble with nausea and vomiting so I have trouble taking oral meds this was lifesaver for me.It does hurt some when you inject but the relief is so worth it!

7/24/2013 2:53:53 PM

Reviewer: Cheryleb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used Imitrex injections for many years but my neuro gave me a script for these saying that they may be less painful. Well, they are not. In fact, I find them more so. I have read that many users here have had misfiring duds and I did too. I finally figured out that the trick is that you must find an area that has some fat (for me it took best in the abdomen). When I tried to inject (or ... Show Full Comment

6/12/2013 1:42:45 PM

Reviewer: SamLam3485, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I battle accute migraines and have used many drugs to try to relieve the pain. Yes the air shots hurt, make me bruise and bleed a little bit, but I have instant relief within 5 minutes. I can actually function for the rest of my day.

5/30/2013 3:59:53 PM

Reviewer: dsburton, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been battling migrains for years and have taken so much medicine at one time to just try to alleviate the pain. I took the air shot and instant relief. I am so glad i was prescibed this. Yes the shot hurts a little and bleeds but that pain is nothing compared to not being able to function.