Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sumavel DosePro subQ.

6/12/2013 1:42:45 PM

Reviewer: SamLam3485, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I battle accute migraines and have used many drugs to try to relieve the pain. Yes the air shots hurt, make me bruise and bleed a little bit, but I have instant relief within 5 minutes. I can actually function for the rest of my day.

5/30/2013 3:59:53 PM

Reviewer: dsburton, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been battling migrains for years and have taken so much medicine at one time to just try to alleviate the pain. I took the air shot and instant relief. I am so glad i was prescibed this. Yes the shot hurts a little and bleeds but that pain is nothing compared to not being able to function.

5/16/2013 10:16:43 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The injection pen is a bit tricky, but I used it in my stomach and it didn't hurt much more than a bee sting. Although my headache went away, I had a bad reaction to the drug which made me feel confused and basically "out of it." I haven't tried it since.

4/4/2013 8:22:24 AM

Reviewer: Craig, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
AWESOME...I've used this drug for 2 years taking approximately 25 doses during that time. 99% of the time my migraine is gone in 3 minutes. My primary side effects are nausea (90%)lasting no more than 5 minutes and pressure on back of neck like i'm carrying a bag of sand on the back of my shoulders (95%) lasting no more than 5 minutes, other than this no side effects. Both the side effe ... Show Full Comment

12/4/2012 3:29:18 PM

Reviewer: Barb, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My PCP gave me a sample to try along with a $15 copay card to use times 6. My nausea and headache were gone within 10 minutes. The sound is scary but there was no pain associated with it.Wonder drug.