Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sumavel DosePro subQ.

7/24/2013 2:53:53 PM

Reviewer: Cheryleb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Imitrex injections for many years but my neuro gave me a script for these saying that they may be less painful. Well, they are not. In fact, I find them more so. I have read that many users here have had misfiring duds and I did too. I finally figured out that the trick is that you must find an area that has some fat (for me it took best in the abdomen). When I tried to inject (or ... Show Full Comment

6/12/2013 1:42:45 PM

Reviewer: SamLam3485, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I battle accute migraines and have used many drugs to try to relieve the pain. Yes the air shots hurt, make me bruise and bleed a little bit, but I have instant relief within 5 minutes. I can actually function for the rest of my day.

5/30/2013 3:59:53 PM

Reviewer: dsburton, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been battling migrains for years and have taken so much medicine at one time to just try to alleviate the pain. I took the air shot and instant relief. I am so glad i was prescibed this. Yes the shot hurts a little and bleeds but that pain is nothing compared to not being able to function.

5/16/2013 10:16:43 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The injection pen is a bit tricky, but I used it in my stomach and it didn't hurt much more than a bee sting. Although my headache went away, I had a bad reaction to the drug which made me feel confused and basically "out of it." I haven't tried it since.

4/4/2013 8:22:24 AM

Reviewer: Craig, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
AWESOME...I've used this drug for 2 years taking approximately 25 doses during that time. 99% of the time my migraine is gone in 3 minutes. My primary side effects are nausea (90%)lasting no more than 5 minutes and pressure on back of neck like i'm carrying a bag of sand on the back of my shoulders (95%) lasting no more than 5 minutes, other than this no side effects. Both the side effe ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture