Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Actemra IV.

3/2/2011 11:36:17 AM

Reviewer: RKirk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just had my first dose Yesterday..I pray this works for me.

2/15/2011 9:11:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was getting the drug as part of the clinical trial. 8mg dose. I felt really good for the first three months; energetic and pain free. After that, I started to struggle with fatigue and, six months later, I was not any better. It also gave me substantially higher Iron levels in my blood. I am a 40 y/o woman that had a hysterectomy one year prior to starting the drug. I ended up stopping the drug ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2011 4:48:25 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I tend to be tired for a few days after treatment. I have noticed hair loss and I am concerned that it might be from the drug. Wonder if any others havehad this problem.

1/27/2011 1:58:47 AM

Reviewer: hottytoddy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My first infusion was in November and it was great! I had been taking remicade but it just quit working after 4 yrs and then I started this! I am really tired first couple of days, then I finally begin to feel pain free and a person again!

1/7/2011 11:32:00 PM

Reviewer: Darcie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It seems to be working so far, but to early to tell as the other medications started out working and then stopped after several months. Do have some headaches and tiredness.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.