Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ampyra Oral.

8/10/2010 7:15:41 PM

Reviewer: killarney, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been on this medication for 3 and a half months and have a little more leg strength. The walking has improved slightly however with some spasticity ampyra may kick in when the stretching is done twice a day and the leg musles aren't as stiff.

8/9/2010 1:56:46 PM

Reviewer: suzyQ1133, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for six weeks and have seen NO improvement. I have had greater pain and am wondering if I should continue. Another let down. What is the FDA doing?

8/8/2010 3:50:31 PM

Reviewer: jtrac, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this Med for 3 months and my walking is getting worse. I workout 7x per week Before taking MedI had little trouble with my Gait( walking) now It does not matter how much I workout I can't seem to hold a good steady pace without falling over. I have had MS for 10 years eat right workout 7x a week now this. I feel that this med is not the Ans.Is anyone feel the same I have No ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2010 9:26:58 PM

Reviewer: msteachk, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I hsve been taking Ampyra for 2 weeks. I can't believe how much it has helped. I have much more stamina when walking. I have also noticed that I have less spacisity (even though my NP told me that it would not help with that) For the first time in years I was able the stand and fold laundry in the laundry room not sitting on the couch! I hope that I continue to make gains. I haven't ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2010 11:27:25 AM

Reviewer: Arisu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I get asked by prospective Ampyra patients if I experience insomnia. I believe I have a deeper level of sleep and dreams that I have not experienced since a major exacerbation 8 years ago. I have greater stamina.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver