Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ampyra Oral.

8/6/2010 7:36:58 PM

Reviewer: sandy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Multiple Sclerosis
8/6/2010 12:39:21 PM

Reviewer: qnmartin118, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Ampyra for a little over three weeks. My stamina has improved along with my speed going up stairs. My husband noticed pretty quickly that I was standing up straighter. I have been able to walk across open spaces completely unassisted. I need to get over the fear of falling and do it more often. Plus I need to retrain myself to walk straighter and more confidently. I didn&# ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2010 10:08:33 AM

Reviewer: Sherry, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've hit the "jackpot." My energy level has improved tremediously. I have been able to cook and clean, all in one day without taking naps in between. Not as much pain and my stability is also a plus.

7/25/2010 8:21:04 PM

Reviewer: arisu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Almost 8 weeks. Little improvements still continuing. I have noticed that at the end of each dose that the effectiveness starts dropping off. I am able to do stationery bike now. Leg does not wobble. Can raise affected leg much higher. Exercise is key.

7/23/2010 7:07:16 PM

Reviewer: Bubba4242, 35-44 Male (Patient)

Comment:
Only 14 days into use of Ampyra, and have not seen a big diffence as of yet (as expected), but I have what I would call "moments of brillance" that the walking was much better. Enough that others have commented on it. I have high hopes, and look forward to how I'm doing in 4 to 6 weeks. Good luck all.