Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ampyra Oral.

8/21/2013 7:01:12 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for 2 months, no difference so my doc said to stop taking it!

3/17/2013 1:03:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The use of Ampyra has changed my life. My walking speed has improved but the real benefit is that it is easier to walk. I was having a very difficult time doing errands, shopping, etc. I now have the ability to not only handle my own affairs but to supervise a group home for eight clients. Tasks such as grocery shopping and house cleaning are now possible although fatigue is an ever present iss ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2012 12:55:35 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
my lungs swell up...make it hard to breath

11/18/2012 8:06:34 AM

Reviewer: budger, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed in 2007. The last couple of years I was having trouble walking, getting up if working in the garden,fell down a few times for no reason. I have been on it for a couple of weeks and love it. My husband and I both notice the difference with taking it. I have had no side effects.

9/20/2012 1:25:05 PM

Reviewer: vallo1@aol, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Progressive MS over 30 years ago. I am now wheelchair bound. I started taking Ampyra in July of 2010. At first it was helping me get around easier. I was able to stand more securely. Then, I guess, the MS reared its ugly head and I started going downhill. So, I suggested to my neuro that I stop the medication for a week or two then restart. I was told to taper off the dr ... Show Full Comment