Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ampyra Oral.

8/21/2013 7:01:12 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for 2 months, no difference so my doc said to stop taking it!

3/17/2013 1:03:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The use of Ampyra has changed my life. My walking speed has improved but the real benefit is that it is easier to walk. I was having a very difficult time doing errands, shopping, etc. I now have the ability to not only handle my own affairs but to supervise a group home for eight clients. Tasks such as grocery shopping and house cleaning are now possible although fatigue is an ever present iss ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2012 12:55:35 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
my lungs swell up...make it hard to breath

11/18/2012 8:06:34 AM

Reviewer: budger, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed in 2007. The last couple of years I was having trouble walking, getting up if working in the garden,fell down a few times for no reason. I have been on it for a couple of weeks and love it. My husband and I both notice the difference with taking it. I have had no side effects.

9/20/2012 1:25:05 PM

Reviewer: vallo1@aol, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Progressive MS over 30 years ago. I am now wheelchair bound. I started taking Ampyra in July of 2010. At first it was helping me get around easier. I was able to stand more securely. Then, I guess, the MS reared its ugly head and I started going downhill. So, I suggested to my neuro that I stop the medication for a week or two then restart. I was told to taper off the dr ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?