Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ampyra Oral.

7/5/2010 9:26:32 AM

Reviewer: jtrac, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on med for 4 wks and I have yet to see anything that working out and streaching as not already have had the same results. I don't feel that It has had any effect on my daily life.I don't know If there is a Sat. leavel that must be met or It does not work for me. If anyone could fill me in on the length of time it takes to see results It would be very helpful. Thankyou

7/2/2010 9:10:18 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
eye sight is a little better. walking is a little better. not as tired. lifting my leg better. not 100% yet, but only been 2 weeks!

6/29/2010 3:06:10 PM

Reviewer: maggiemae, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Ampyra for 3 weeks now without any major side effects. I'm walking better than I have for the past 15 years. For me, it's truly a "miracle" drug. A word of caution-Ampyra tablets look very similar to Nuvigil tablets. Hope everyone could have similar results-true improvement in quality of life!

6/26/2010 12:05:45 AM

Reviewer: Arisu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I knew the medication was working the first day. My hip joint was able to move up a bit after I had dragged my leg for two years. I am able to walk quite a bit faster and others have noticed. I haven't experienced bad side effects, however, I think the side effect about falling is due to the increased ability but since atrophy has been an issue for me--my limbs were not strong enough to walk ... Show Full Comment

6/17/2010 7:16:45 PM

Reviewer: jjdms5, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am definitely walking more quickly and smoothly! I still have my bad days (balance issues/unsteadiness) but I'm noticeably walking better. The big pills are difficult to swallow.