Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CitraNatal Harmony Oral.

2/28/2014 9:48:32 AM

Reviewer: ang, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a redhead and very sensitive to any medicine including multi-vitamins. I was able to take this and not feel sick. I would high recommend and thankful to find something I could take. I read the reviews about a racing heart and I know what that feels like, have prior experience, and have not had that with this medicine.

1/21/2014 2:13:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Make me absolutely sick!!!!!!!!!!!! ewwwwww HORRIBLE!

6/19/2012 9:11:23 AM

Reviewer: chelsie345, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pregnancy
4/17/2012 9:06:58 AM

Reviewer: Steph, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this vitamin for 3 weeks of my pregnancy. For three weeks I felt awful. My heart would race, I had no energy My stomach hurt, the list goes on. I was in bed for a week canceled my vacation, I will not take this ever again.

5/22/2011 12:04:10 AM

Reviewer: lacey, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this vitamin bc the special coating would make it easier to take with morning sickness.the first time I took it was in the day.I experienced no problems.tonight, however, I took one and I seem to be having a reaction that is very unpleasant.my heart is racing.I feel like I cannot catch my. Breath.all of which is bringing on a panic attack.I don't know if I could be experiencing too ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.