Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CitraNatal Harmony Oral.

2/28/2014 9:48:32 AM

Reviewer: ang, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a redhead and very sensitive to any medicine including multi-vitamins. I was able to take this and not feel sick. I would high recommend and thankful to find something I could take. I read the reviews about a racing heart and I know what that feels like, have prior experience, and have not had that with this medicine.

1/21/2014 2:13:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Make me absolutely sick!!!!!!!!!!!! ewwwwww HORRIBLE!

6/19/2012 9:11:23 AM

Reviewer: chelsie345, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pregnancy
4/17/2012 9:06:58 AM

Reviewer: Steph, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this vitamin for 3 weeks of my pregnancy. For three weeks I felt awful. My heart would race, I had no energy My stomach hurt, the list goes on. I was in bed for a week canceled my vacation, I will not take this ever again.

5/22/2011 12:04:10 AM

Reviewer: lacey, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this vitamin bc the special coating would make it easier to take with morning sickness.the first time I took it was in the day.I experienced no problems.tonight, however, I took one and I seem to be having a reaction that is very unpleasant.my heart is racing.I feel like I cannot catch my. Breath.all of which is bringing on a panic attack.I don't know if I could be experiencing too ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture