Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amlodipine Besylate (Bulk) Misc.

9/13/2014 3:42:30 PM

Reviewer: Jill, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with prinz metal angina, doctor put me on this. Now my blood pressure is up, having heart palpitations and vaginal bleeding like on my period. I am going to talk to my doctor about stopping this.

8/18/2014 12:34:56 PM

Reviewer: Painful, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed this drug as a boost to Losartan that I am taking for high blood pressure. Although it did bring my blood pressure down from 165 to 135 the aches and pains I felt were HORRIBLE!!! I hurt so bad I wanted to cry! The worst drug I have ever taken and I am 59 years old. Side effectes are not worth the benefit when there are other drugs out there to take.

8/5/2014 11:06:48 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Makes me feel tired, hands, feet, eyes swelling, joints ake make me feel awful

7/18/2014 2:12:51 PM

Reviewer: jula, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

7/6/2014 12:19:17 PM

Reviewer: Xena, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking amlopine besylate 5 mg as a calcium channel blocker for about 6 months for Raynaud's Disease. I have notice an improvement in my Raynauds. The only side effect I noticed was my left ankle and foot swells toward the end of the day. I also am losing a lot more hair than I used to and I didn't realize until reading these comments that some other people are losing their ha ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem