Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vimovo Oral.

5/10/2012 1:12:49 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took vimovo for only 2 days. It did reduce my back, knee, and hip pain. However, during the second day, noticed a redness and sweeling in my lower right leg. I went to my Doctor and he said it was vasculitus and to take only one pill a day rather than twice a day. I said I will stop taking vimovo and rely on aleve which had worked in the past.

4/4/2012 1:26:37 PM

Reviewer: MARYLIN, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I WAS HAVING PAIN EVERYWHERE, LEGS, JOINTS, AND HEADACHES. EVERYTHING STOPPED HURTING! I HAD MORE ENERGY, I THINK THE PAIN WAS MAKING ME TIRED. THIS IS A MAGIC PILL. I DID HAVE BURNING IN MY STOMACHE AT FIRST,,,I WAS TAKING AN ALLERGY PILL AT THE SAME TIME, I STOPPED THAT AND THE BURNING STOPPED!

3/13/2012 10:48:52 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
started taking due to extreme inflammation in my back causing sciatica from ankylosing spondylitis working great for the inflammation still have some aching but not any extreme pain like i did before

3/7/2012 10:29:46 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this Vimovo to treat bursitis in the hip for two weeks now and although it did help somewhat with the pain, I gained weight even though I have been exercising and watching what I eat, I also felt like I was swollen and bloated.

11/27/2011 3:05:27 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been bothered with left upper rib pain for a few months. I just started this med a few days ago. I have taken one pill and have noted a difference. I have just in the last few hours noted the pain is back. So it has been two days since I have taken one and will now take another. It is nice to have relief after months of discomfort.

Does your kid have symptoms?