Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lysteda Oral.

4/22/2013 11:25:19 AM

Reviewer: Lailasmom1, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
For over 7 years, after the birth of my daughter, I would have very heavy periods and sharp pains each month and no one could tell me what was wrong. Finally, I moved back to my home state of Florida and located a doctor that prescribed Lysteda...THANK YOU LORD!!!! I have been taking this medicine for about 1 1/2 and although my cycle last about 6 days, I would rather take that than 2 days of &qu ... Show Full Comment

2/16/2013 7:58:32 PM

Reviewer: seekingasolution, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 43 year old African American female and I have taken this medication since August 2011. Immediately upon use of this medication i saw results. The heavy bleeding was greatly reduced. I have several fibroids, more than i can count, but i primarily have 3 large ones. One the size of an orange, another a lemon and another a golf ball. At any rate, after using the drug for two months, i noticed ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2013 7:10:11 PM

Reviewer: M, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 44 YO Took it for three days and lost my period !:(

1/26/2013 9:21:07 PM

Reviewer: justagirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took Lysteda for about 18 months. It definately worked to reduce and control monthly bleeding. I began to suffer from joint discomfort however and discontinued this med to try low dose birth control meds instead. Within three months my joint pain has subsided immensely!

1/20/2013 8:39:15 PM

Reviewer: Heather28677, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am only 36 but after having my twins 7 years ago I have suffered with periods so heavy I feel like I need to wear a diaper just to get through the day! Since I have been taking Lysteda it's like a whole new world. I don't feel like I have to run to change every 15 minutes. Thank You!!!