Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lysteda Oral.

11/4/2010 11:19:31 PM

Reviewer: Oli's Mommy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is amazing... My doctor has really been trying to get me to get an ablation or hyst. I just don't want a procedure since my husband had a vas 1 yr ago. This worked super fast and works really well for my heavy periods. Plus, I only take it 2-3 days out of the month. I got a coupon from my doc too which makes it $30/mth w/ my insurance. Glad I didn't cave.

9/29/2010 7:51:50 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my second month on Lysteda and it has made my previously out-of-control periods much more manageable. I actually can sleep through the night without having to get up 2-3 times to change my tampon. Only down side is cost (its not in my insurance plan) and having to remember to take it 3 times a day (its easy to forget the midday dose). I am very pleased with the results and i wish this dr ... Show Full Comment

9/2/2010 8:04:51 PM

Reviewer: louann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very effective in reducing the amount of bleeding and clots! It's a lot of pills to take--but for only 5 days. It's a little expensive and if I have to take it until after menopause--I might consider the hysterectomy that my doc recommends for Andomyosis instead of taking this med for the duration. But it DOES work--very little side effects--seem to be a little fatigued (nothing compared ... Show Full Comment

8/23/2010 5:06:03 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Finally a product that works for me! Easy to use and no side effects, just less bleeding with my period.

8/20/2010 11:34:48 AM

Reviewer: Gwen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within 2 days I only had to use a pantyliner. No pads and no pain!! There was some stomach problems at first,, but went away in a day.