Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mimvey Oral.

10/26/2014 1:55:36 AM

Reviewer: Resa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Mimvey is a wonder drug for me. I'm happy, have more energy,and no longer feel irrationally anger towards people. Sex is fantastic with Mimvey. Had my prescription filled with a different generic form of Activella, with horrible symptoms. Got back to Mimvey and they all went away. The only symptom I have now is night sweats. I can certainly live with this for the other benefits!!

4/29/2014 3:21:09 PM

Reviewer: Fatandnothappy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Mimvey for over a year. I have gained close to 30 pounds. I hate the weight gain, my periods have stopped completely, no more hot flashes and I can be extremely mean when provoked. I can't say this is working for me. My Doctor is no help. Says the weight gain is normal at 50. I don't think so.

12/10/2013 8:01:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has worked completely for me, except I have gained so much weight and my hair has fallen out so bad I had to get it cut very short. I feel there should be something better out there. But I don't have any hot flashes.

10/9/2013 10:46:02 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Finally sleeping all night after weeks of waking up 4 to 5 times and not being able to go back to sleep. Has helped in being able to focus and concentrate at work, which was probably due to being sleep deprived. Some headaches and dizziness at first, but that has passed. Feeling a little emotional with some depression still but intend to ask my ob/gyn about this on my next visit.

7/15/2013 6:58:06 AM

Reviewer: Mom win, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Started med after menopause. Been taking it three+ years and have tried to stop, but hot flashes, night sweats and sleeplessness returned. Much better w meds . I walk 3-4 times a week and watch what I eat as I have Type I diabetes, so I think the weight gain has been marginal. Overall, helps me a lot.

man rubbing painful knee