Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mimvey Oral.

6/29/2012 11:21:09 AM

Reviewer: Rootsgal, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My hot flashes are now under control I still have terrible vaginal dryness, redness and burning. I am irritable and am gaining weight despite an almost raw diet, (with protein from lentils)and I ride my bike 60-90 minutes 5 days a week, with some weights for toning my arms. It seems like my body no longer responds to ANY form of exercise. I am so frustrated and my sex life is done. I see my OBGY ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2012 8:19:14 PM

Reviewer: seabrez, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
It takes forever to get it into my system. If I don't take at exactly the same time each day...all hell breaks loose. I have to go home , take looon cold shower and go to bed.That is unexceptable. When it works, it works. I does exactly as I expect it to.

4/4/2012 12:08:58 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Caused heavy bleeding and cramps, migrane ans sinus headaches,severe pain in left leg. Stopped use after 15 days.

2/25/2012 10:41:29 AM

Reviewer: Kcombs, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I I have been using Mimvey for 6 months and I really thought I was going CRAZY! I got up every morning feeling great and the about an hour after taking my vitamins & Mimvey, I would start feeling nausea & then throwing up after which the head ache would start. I have been depressed and feeling like I wanted to kill someone. I have gained 20 pounds, lost my job, afraid to leave my house, m ... Show Full Comment

10/2/2011 11:06:09 PM

Reviewer: Aggitated, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has taken care of my hot flashes, however, I have turned into an emothional crazy lady. Everything makes me mad, like I am PMS or something. I am going to ask to lower my dosage a try that.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.