Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Livalo Oral.

10/16/2013 5:35:18 PM

Reviewer: gontor, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
severe muscle/joint pain from head to toe. I feel like a cripple. Not enough info on these systems. i can't even raise my hands over my head due to the muscle pain in my upper and lower arms. It is a terrible reaction I am having. I just wish there was more info onthe muscle dame from this drug Livalo.

9/15/2013 8:37:24 PM

Reviewer: lake, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
have loose stools

9/4/2013 9:35:03 PM

Reviewer: Lin7, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After four weeks on Livalo (after trying seven other statins with effects), I have given up. I have a rash on my leg that is leather like and itches. The pain in my left foot at the top is excruciating, and I have skin eruptions and my back itches. Goodbye statins. I'll just eat lettuce for the rest of my life.

8/26/2013 8:32:11 PM

Reviewer: Lin, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried five different statins. This one supposedly has less side effects. Grr, I have severe itching and rash on my leg. The pain in my left foot/toe is excruciating. I can barely walk. Good bye statin 6. My sister is in her 70's and has high chol and is doing fine. She tried them all and the side effects about killed her. I'll take my chances. It lowered the numbers, but if you feel ... Show Full Comment

7/19/2013 1:27:47 PM

Reviewer: grams, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken this drug for 3 wks and my cholesterol has come down some but my DR wants to do another blood test in 3 mos to see if there is a significant difference.