Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gianvi (28) oral.

7/29/2014 3:43:25 PM

Reviewer: LazyMazy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within a half hour of taking the very first pill I felt rather fuzzy headed. As the day went on my head kept feeling worse. I had a throbbing sensation behind my right eye and felt the need to put pressure on the right side of my forehead. I couldn't wait to go to bed and try to sleep off the yucky feeling I felt in my head! I also started to feel cramping like my period used to feel when I wa ... Show Full Comment

7/23/2014 9:55:06 AM

Reviewer: infusino79, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
while on gianvi i lost all sexual desire and when i did have intercourse it hurt internally. I also ended up have FIVE blood clots (2 of them became a Pulmonary Embolism).

7/9/2014 11:53:39 AM

Reviewer: 123bc, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I loved this birth control. I was on it for 3 years. I didn't feel any different. I could go months with out my period. Never got achne. Now the pharmacy switched me to vestura. UGGG I am going back on Gianvi can't wait to feel normal agian.

3/9/2014 7:11:09 PM

Reviewer: nicafe, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was spotting every single day of this pill. It did little to help my cramps (which I was also getting every day).

3/7/2014 2:17:21 PM

Reviewer: NK, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Loestrin 24 for over a year and loved it. Due to insurance issues, I had to switch. I was told Gianvi would be similar. NO NO NOOO. The first month I was bleeding NON-STOP, and since then my period inconsistent and I've had a slew of other issues. I am a runner and athlete, exercising 5+ days per week and I eat very well. I have GAINED 10 pounds and am constantly tired! I will slee ... Show Full Comment