Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gianvi (28) oral.

12/9/2013 9:54:34 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has been terrible for me, i've been on it for over 6 months and i HATE it. I've been having terrible headaches and crazy mood swings. I start crying over absolutely nothing and haven't felt like myself in forever. The only benefit has been the shorter periods, but even that doesn't make this pill worth taking.

9/23/2013 3:16:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Worst pill ever! Starting with mood changes, I cry for no reason at all times even if watching a cooking show. I can't stop eating which has def made me gain weight. I already had a big cup size and since taking the pill it has definitely increased tremendously. I have the worst cramps ever and I feel like a teenager during my cycle because it has increased as well. Don't use this pill at ... Show Full Comment

7/14/2013 12:31:12 AM

Reviewer: MC, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Although I was terrified of trying this birth control pills due to the many negative reviews, I have taken the pill for 5 months now and I do like it a lot. I suffered from moderate to severe (depending on the time of month) hormonal and cystic acne, and after about 3-4 packs it cleared up my skin right up. Before it cleared it completely I did tend to get small cysts during the inert pills, howe ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2013 1:01:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Great birth control. Cut down on my moodiness, cramps, and shortened my period from 5-7 days to 3-5 days. Had no weight gain or side effects.

5/8/2013 3:50:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I would not recommend this drug to anyone. I was on Yaz for three years and completely happy. Since switching to Gianvi I have started getting horrific cramps like I used to prior to going on birth control and I feel like Sybil. My irritabilty scale is through the roof and simultaneously I can cry at the drop of a dime. It honestly makes you feel like you're going crazy.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash