Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gianvi Oral.

1/31/2015 1:36:37 AM

Reviewer: Rachel S , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Overall this is a good bc pill. I have tried many from Ortho tri cyclene lo to microgestin. This pill did give me head aches the first month. I actually lost about 5 lbs on it. It cures my pms/pmdd!! It does dull my sex drive but so does every pill I have tried. My worst side effect is nausea and acid reflux. I take it late in the day to reduce that. Over all it is he best pill I have tried.

1/12/2015 9:38:02 PM

Reviewer: Angela, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for over 5 years. I started taking it for acne after several other treatments (specifically Acutane) did not work. Around March of 2014, my prescription ran out and I was unable to get back to my doctor's office until August of 2014. My acne came back around May 2014 and in August, I was prescribed Vestura. I took Vestura for two months and completely stopped bir ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2014 3:43:25 PM

Reviewer: LazyMazy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within a half hour of taking the very first pill I felt rather fuzzy headed. As the day went on my head kept feeling worse. I had a throbbing sensation behind my right eye and felt the need to put pressure on the right side of my forehead. I couldn't wait to go to bed and try to sleep off the yucky feeling I felt in my head! I also started to feel cramping like my period used to feel when I wa ... Show Full Comment

7/23/2014 9:55:06 AM

Reviewer: infusino79, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
while on gianvi i lost all sexual desire and when i did have intercourse it hurt internally. I also ended up have FIVE blood clots (2 of them became a Pulmonary Embolism).

7/9/2014 11:53:39 AM

Reviewer: 123bc, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I loved this birth control. I was on it for 3 years. I didn't feel any different. I could go months with out my period. Never got achne. Now the pharmacy switched me to vestura. UGGG I am going back on Gianvi can't wait to feel normal agian.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.