Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gianvi Oral.

2/22/2012 12:44:07 AM

Reviewer: Gailileo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Please think twice before using this drug. I was 38 and had NO risk factors, but within 4 months of being on this medication I developed blood clots in both lungs. I had been on other oral birth control pills for 17 years and never had any problem. My doctor felt it was probably wholly due to Giavni. I would urge anyone thinking about it to consider another type of birth control pill.

1/26/2012 2:04:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When first taking this drug, I was a bit nervous after having read so many negative reviews. Needless to say, this birth control has actually worked wonderfully for me thus far and I am going on my third month of use. I did experience some severe nausea and cramping---One evening during the first month and for another evening in the second month---and occasionally my appetite goes from non-exist ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2012 12:41:40 PM

Reviewer: jnunu, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been using this particular pill for a few months. I have terrible acne, feel depressed, my mood is just generally bad, I find myself being easily irritated, I have leg cramps, back pain and extended periods with spotting in between. Needless to say, I won't be on this very much longer.

1/17/2012 4:22:49 PM

Reviewer: thispilsucks, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am getting off this drug ASAP. It's absolutely horrible. I cry at the drop of a hat, I have stomach aches, headaches, moodiness, anxiety...I've been taking it for six months and I thought I was just stressed out because of school but then I realized that it was the pills because I had never been that way before. My boyfriend says it's like im on my period everyday, without the bleedi ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2011 10:27:49 AM

Reviewer: Melissa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this BC for a little over a month now. I have a problem with headches already and a couple of weeks after taking this BC, my headaches have started intensifying and are not going away. For me, this bc has def contributed to worsening my headaches to almost a non bearable point. I am stopping this BC all together.. I never had these issues when I use to be on YAZ.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem