Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prolia subcutaneous.

7/7/2016 8:52:50 PM

Reviewer: Lu, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am a 1 year patient. Have experienced severe back pain, teeth chipping and overall feeling of deterioration. Will not continue, warn everyone, and hope it gets out of my system soon!

6/29/2016 11:55:18 AM

Reviewer: Kerry, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Had my 2nd injection of Prolia a month ago now. Usual aches and pains when I get up in the morning which I associate with my age (61). I certainly don't think I could blame it on the drug. Still yet to have another bone density scan (not due until November) so not sure what the effect has been yet. I am thinking positive and will report further when I have had the scan.

6/22/2016 12:51:52 PM

Reviewer: lorbri23cox.net, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Stiffness, all over a feeling of tightness in my head, back, abdomen and other extremities. trouble sleeping. All related to a shot of Prolia I received in April. I have MS and I do think it has exacerbated all my problems

6/12/2016 11:13:41 AM

Reviewer: Samantha, 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Hi, I just had my 3rd injection of Prolia. So far - so good thank God. It is now the summer months and I tend to get more stiffness and neuropathy during this time from a previous cancer treatment I had. So I am not ready to say this is attributed to Prolia. I will see by my next injection how I feel and hope when I take my bone density scan next year that there is improvement. My doctor does not ... Show Full Comment

6/3/2016 12:00:59 AM

Reviewer: sweetie, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    NY Times Article discusses patients fear of osteoporosis drugs. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/02/health