Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prolia SubQ.

8/26/2014 2:15:42 PM

Reviewer: irsiheyes, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I just received my 4th injection 2 months ago and this will be my last. I have suffered horrible back ache, tingling and numbness in hands that keep me awake at night. Has also caused frequent urination with discomfort, stomach cramps all day and overall flu like symptoms on a daily basis. I prefer to stay off all these so called drugs as the side effects are not worth it and I felt so much bet ... Show Full Comment

8/11/2014 2:01:17 PM

Reviewer: enna, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had 4 Prolia injections, beginning in October 2011. I have back pain which has gotten progressively more severe, and with my doctor's approval I have decided no more Prolia, as my quality of life has been affected and I have had to give up playing piano and organ. Sitting on a bench without a back is now too painful. I have osteoporosis and I am 72 years old.

8/11/2014 12:45:51 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am loosing my hair

8/11/2014 12:12:04 PM

Reviewer: ReeRee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had taken Prolia in January and after 3 solid months of limping and not being able to exercise or even clean my home, the pain started to lift and I was at least relieved to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but the new news is after 3 months of feeling back to normal, I am now experiencing the exact same symptons and its been past the 6 month time. Can anyone tell me that this drug conti ... Show Full Comment

8/8/2014 10:39:47 PM

Reviewer: summer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Check out the FDA Prolia Label update June 2014 Sections Modified: Warnings and Precautions Musculoskeletal Pain sever and occasionally incapacitating. This was reported post marking. See FDA label update for complete update. Call Amgen Health 877-562-4111 Report to FDA Good Luck to all.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash