Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prolia SubQ.

11/20/2013 12:30:03 AM

Reviewer: snif/13, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Severe, constipation! Severe gastric pain! Headaches, Migraines, spend my days in bed, more then once. This has been hell. Will be a mo on Nov 25. I cannot believe I have to go through this misery for over five more mos. I keep hoping please let it end. Never,never, again. My whole body hurts. Now I know first hand what lab animals go through. Nothing should suffer like this.

11/18/2013 4:58:16 AM

Reviewer: margo, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Last injection caused extreme tirdness for 4 or 5 day before returning to normal.

11/9/2013 11:44:03 PM

Reviewer: Scarlett, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had 1 shot back in May 2013 due for 2nd one but do not think I will take it. The pain in spine and then in left hip has gotten so bad I can barely walk. It feels like a sharp stick is sticking me in a open wound in my left hip and groan area. So exhausted all the time and feel pain in all joints. Was hoping for miracle but did not get it.

11/5/2013 2:29:08 AM

Reviewer: wllow, 75 or over Female (Patient)

Comment:
I received an injection 10/24/13Have had terrible headache ever since. I go to bed with them, wake up with them,have them all day. some so bad my imatrex only works for a very short time, then they are back. constipation is bad,yea I do have tom take a few other meds,also very sensitive to all meds, because I have Fibromyalgia for 25 yrs now. this is on my medical record I can only get 9 pills a ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2013 7:26:01 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had my 3rd injection of this drug with no side effects....I won't know if it is working until after the 4th injection when they do another bone scan.I took Fosamax and had horrible side effects so I an really hoping this drug is effective.