Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prolia SubQ.

5/19/2014 12:37:58 PM

Reviewer: epd1862, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had my fourth injection today. I have never had any side effects. I had a bone density scan in January and my bone density had increased to the point where my spine density is no longer considered osteoporosis. I am very sorry for the people that have had adverse reactions because for me this drug has been a miracle.

5/10/2014 3:41:18 PM

Reviewer: Memarx07, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I just had my third injection of Prolia and may be one of the lucky ones. I had been taking Boniva through infusion and had horrible side effects. With Prolia, I have not had any negative side effects. It is an injection that takes less than a minute to administer and only needs to be done once every 6 months! Am having another bone scan in 2 months and am hoping my T scores have improved.

4/28/2014 4:04:53 PM

Reviewer: Moih, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I see comments from some saying "ignore the bad reviews, this drug worked fine for me" and I have to say do so at your own peril. I followed their advise and ignored the warnings and ended up angry that this drug was ever approved and at those who try to make those who had bad experiences appear to be whiners. I have to wonder if they actually work for Amgen, considering the sheer volu ... Show Full Comment

4/27/2014 4:50:12 PM

Reviewer: Clover451, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Prolia subcutaneous at the recommendation of my Dr. I WILL NOT TAKE IT AGAIN. I have been miserable...leg cramps, hand cramps, (back and abdominal cramps at times. Pain in my flank, back, legs, and shoulders, fluid retention...According to the manufacturer you take this every 6 months, I have another 2 months for this to wear off, understandably osteoporosis is a huge concern, but quality ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2014 12:00:08 PM

Reviewer: Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 90 year old mother-in-law took prolia a month ago. After two weeks, she noticed cold sores on her lip and tingling in her fingers and toes. She's has severe back pain, weak, has no appetite and has flu like symptoms. She's worse now than before the injection. The elderly should not be given this shot.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver