Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prolia SubQ.

6/19/2014 6:29:45 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am so glad that I found this site. My doctor prescribed Prolia for me today. I have used two other products that made me very ill with symptoms like what most of you describe. I will not be going on Prolia. It sounds as "poisonous" as the other two I tried. Not sure what the solution is though.

6/13/2014 9:15:18 PM

Reviewer: gomby7rcn.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe head abd neck pain and severe abdominal pain since this medication was administered to me 2 months ago.

6/5/2014 7:55:54 PM

Reviewer: bettyboucher, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
5 days after taking I have gait problem walking and then my hands became numb.

6/2/2014 12:55:07 PM

Reviewer: Nulmut, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Only posting because my experience (four injections to date) has been very positive with absolutely no adverse reactions. Naturally a little muscle soreness at injection site that disappears in a few days. Superior results to Fosamax (ten years duration). Here in Canada it's not yet covered by our provincial health insurance (unlike Fosamax) so the injection costs me $480 semi-annually. Bu ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2014 7:42:28 PM

Reviewer: suelee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I broke my back three times and used forteo inj for two yrs. Apparently It did not work and was told I neede Prolia. I asked my doc if there was any side effects? He said you might get a skin irritation or could get a rash. Two wks I was ok thinking cool Nothing will happen. During my third wk I started hurting so bad. My bones and muscles and every part of me is killing me. Pain pills do not work ... Show Full Comment