Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prolia SubQ.

8/2/2015 7:39:23 PM

Reviewer: kitty, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
When you have a new hammer, everything looks like a nail.

8/2/2015 10:18:05 AM

Reviewer: saurus, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Started with itching skin, then progressed to delayed pressure urtacaria with caused severe itching and huge hives all over my skin. Also very stiff knee joints. I was an extremely healthy woman, running miles every day, working in a high energy job. My Dr convinced me Prolia was the only option for my osteoporosis, I wish I had never heard of the drug! It is ruining my life and should be taken of ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2015 4:29:55 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced no side effects or problems. It is difficult for me to evaluate results, since comparison of bone scans from year to year do not give a clear picture, however the radiologist assures me we have definite improvement two years after the first treatment. The last scan describes my condition as osteopenia; the previous scan classified one site as osteoporosis.

7/24/2015 7:36:28 AM

Reviewer: misslasmart, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had my first shot last month. It took two weeks for the bruise to go away where she gave me the shot. My arm hurts me constantly. I am having a hard time lifting anything. I can't even sleep on the arm that the shot was given. I will never have this shot again.

6/24/2015 2:38:16 PM

Reviewer: Leigh, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am nearing the end of my first 6 month injection and will go for the second. I have had very minor side effects, nothing that I could not tolerate, especially if it improves my bone mass. I am a runner, and I have kept up my routine with little or no problems. So far, I am pleasantly surprised by how good I feel. I have tried it all, had serious side effects on Fortao and was very hesitant t ... Show Full Comment