Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Natazia Oral.

2/6/2011 12:45:14 PM

Reviewer: kalspenc1, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was previously on Yaz for 5 years and started having problems with constant bleeding, cramping, horrible mood swings. Contacted my docotor and they started me on Natazia 5 months ago. So far it's amazing, I've actually had a weight loss of about 20lbs, my random food cravings throughout the day have stopped. My period is about 2 days if that and very light, minimal cramping. No probl ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2011 5:56:12 PM

Reviewer: ascott0099, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had no weight gain. Actually, a slight weight loss. Mood swings (which may or may not have been completely medication related). EXTREME dizziness and migraines. Horrible! Stopped taking after 2 months. Got my refill, but with insurance was $50. I will not take this med. Went back on my previously prescribed pill until I can get back to the doctor. The pill did stop my breakthrough bleeding...com ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2011 7:25:36 PM

Reviewer: alh1290, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Natazia for a month and a half. Have had breakouts and feeling very tired all the time but more than anything is the mood swings. I go from crying to really angry. If this doesn't change will be changing to something new.

1/26/2011 4:41:57 PM

Reviewer: ritabell, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have never been able to take BC pills. I'm hormonally challenged and every pill that I've ever tried made me moody and depressed. Weight gain has also been an issue in the past. So far, I really like this pill. I haven't had any serious side effects and my period is almost non-existant. However...My gums hurt. Is this a possible side effect?

1/22/2011 3:10:08 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking natazia because it was supposed to lower my heavy periods. I was very pleased after my first month not having a period or any spotting. However, this month I have had outbreak spotting on and off for two and a half weeks. I know I need to give it some time, but after reading these reviews I'm only giving it another month then switching to nuva ring.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman