Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Natazia Oral.

1/9/2011 3:24:47 PM

Reviewer: Dolly, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this pill about 4 months ago and the only pro is I rarely experience any cramping and my period is only 2 days at most. On the flip side, I have gained at least 10 pounds, still have breakthrough spotting, having issues with acne, suffer from dramatic mood swings, extreme irritability, and I am constantly fatigued. I am going to be talking to my doctor this week about going back to YAZ.

12/27/2010 10:36:11 AM

Reviewer: Az, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on 3 other pills before Natazia (Microgynon 30, Marvelon, and Brevinor). Had many many symptoms with these pills including constant breakthrough bleeding, nausea, vomiting, headaches, increased appetite, bad moods. I thought I would be one of those women who couldn't go on the pill at all. Then I tried this pill (having heard its more "natural" and a four-phase pill) and I ... Show Full Comment

12/26/2010 9:17:38 PM

Reviewer: laurvs09, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this BC a month ago. I am now on the end of my second pack. I have gotten no period (not preg...tests taken) and am in a constant state of depression. I am never happy and always have the urge to cry. I have never felt this way before in my life! I have recently decided to stop taking Natazia and switch to something else, not sure yet but something.

12/19/2010 10:48:54 AM

Reviewer: goodgrades, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Natazia for 3 months now. I have NEVER had a problem with weight gain, but I have gained 10 lbs over the past 2 months. I also have had problems with random breakouts on my face. One reason I tried this BC was due to lack of sex drive, which has drastically changed with this pill. I would recommend it to anyone, but beware of the possible weight gain, which would be the one reas ... Show Full Comment

12/16/2010 7:05:28 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor switched me to Natazia from Yaz because I was getting pretty serious headaches every month on Yaz. I'm halfway through my second pack and while the headaches have gotten better, I've had no period (not pregnant, I tested), I'm gaining weight, I'm irritable and incredibly fatigued. I'm only going to give this one more month, then I'm switching back to Yaz.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver