Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Natazia Oral.

7/11/2013 7:47:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Overall, I have been very pleased with Natazia thus far. This is the first birth control pill I have ever been on. I have a decreased appetite and have lost about 10 pounds. It has also helped with my light acne. My sex drive remains the same as before starting the pill. However, I have become more emotional since starting this pill about two months ago. I used to be able to control my crying bett ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2013 11:17:46 AM

Reviewer: ndrew, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before Natazia I had tried at least 6 other pills, had problems with migraine's on every one. Rarely get them now. I have noticed that once I hit the red pills I am EXHAUSTED for about a week. I also noticed that I seem to have PMS symptoms twice a month instead of once, but this seems to happen on every pill that I am on after a while so I can't really blame that on this particular pill.

3/4/2013 5:42:50 PM

Reviewer: Saeko, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had tried 2 different oral birth controls, Yaz (yikes!) and Ortho-tricyclen lo. I had bad side-effects on the Yaz, so I switched to the Ortho which caused me to have spotting 24/7. I then tried NuvaRing. I immensely enjoyed the ring for 2 months (no daily pills, lighter to non existent periods) and then all heck broke loose. Extremely painful breast tenderness, swelling of the breasts (I'm t ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2012 3:57:18 PM

Reviewer: kleeb, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Natazia for about six months. Previously I was on the Mirena IUD and had no periods. I started taking Natazia the day I had my IUD removed. I still have not had a period. :) No major side effects from it that I have noticed except for a little moodiness.

11/14/2012 6:15:05 PM

Reviewer: Britt, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Natazia for about 2 years now and it has been the best that I've tried. I've tried 5 different kinds that made me emotional, angry, have breakthrough bleeding and gain weight. With Natazia it has actually maintained the lowest weight I've been since 17 and helped my acne. I would recommend that women try this as I wish I knew about it sooner!

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice