Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Natazia oral.

4/3/2013 11:17:46 AM

Reviewer: ndrew, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before Natazia I had tried at least 6 other pills, had problems with migraine's on every one. Rarely get them now. I have noticed that once I hit the red pills I am EXHAUSTED for about a week. I also noticed that I seem to have PMS symptoms twice a month instead of once, but this seems to happen on every pill that I am on after a while so I can't really blame that on this particular pill.

3/4/2013 5:42:50 PM

Reviewer: Saeko, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had tried 2 different oral birth controls, Yaz (yikes!) and Ortho-tricyclen lo. I had bad side-effects on the Yaz, so I switched to the Ortho which caused me to have spotting 24/7. I then tried NuvaRing. I immensely enjoyed the ring for 2 months (no daily pills, lighter to non existent periods) and then all heck broke loose. Extremely painful breast tenderness, swelling of the breasts (I'm t ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2012 3:57:18 PM

Reviewer: kleeb, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Natazia for about six months. Previously I was on the Mirena IUD and had no periods. I started taking Natazia the day I had my IUD removed. I still have not had a period. :) No major side effects from it that I have noticed except for a little moodiness.

11/14/2012 6:15:05 PM

Reviewer: Britt, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Natazia for about 2 years now and it has been the best that I've tried. I've tried 5 different kinds that made me emotional, angry, have breakthrough bleeding and gain weight. With Natazia it has actually maintained the lowest weight I've been since 17 and helped my acne. I would recommend that women try this as I wish I knew about it sooner!

7/9/2012 6:40:06 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My personal experience with Natazia is amazing. Previously I used Nuvaring, which made me extremely moody and irrational, lowered sex-drive, and gave me leg pain, which made me feel like I was always on the verge of a blood clot. With Natazia I have had no symptoms, and I rarely get my period, even on the white pill days. At the most I get a little spotting and cramping on those days. After my exp ... Show Full Comment